Wednesday, October 27, 2010

♧new sem coming♧

in the 2nd sem of my beta years,is more busy than last sem...really sad...because i have to stay in melaka more 2 days...from sunday night to friday morning...haiz~
but that means i have more free time in melaka...so,i bring many drama come here!haha...i'm drama queen and my roomate is drama king...we both crazy in drama now!!haha...
in my week 2,i finally have review some tutorial,not like last sem...i review all when the exam come...
my 1st sem result is out!i got 3.0cgpa~jus second lower level...this sem is more more hard than last sem...i need to pay triple hardworking now...


last night,wee shen said: he feel so lonely without me...haha...but i think i'm more suit to living here already...maybe is the drama let me not so stress~and i can sleep well every night at here now...
but i will also miss him very much~i always illusion that he is living with me at melaka...and we will do every things together~ that's so sweet~ miss u >...<


these 2 week on 2 sem...i found that...actually i'm wrong!i should not treat u so good...bcos u will not appreciate it! i dislike u!
but for the "three good" i will forgive u...and i am also happy that u will leave my life soon...then i can be more concentrate at the class...◕‿◕

No comments:

Post a Comment